The limited liability company Kislorodmontazh-Stroy has been operating since 1968. as part of the USSR Minmontazhspetsstroy (Soyuzkislorodmontazh trust), then as part of Montazhspetsstroy corporation, as Belkislorodmontazh on the territory of the Republic of Belarus as part of two sections: Grodno and Minsk. In 2000, an independent enterprise was established in Minsk, Kislorodmontazh UE, and in 2006, the enterprise was transformed into Kislorodmontazh-stroi LLC.
The main production activities of Kislorodmontazh-Stroy LLC include:
- installation, repair, adjustment and maintenance of air separation units (air separation units), cold cryogenic gasifiers, such as Gas Chemical Complexies and their bundling with cryogenic vacuum pipelines;
- installation of cryogenic pipelines for supplying air separation products (oxygen, nitrogen, argon) to consumers;
- manufacture, installation and search for internal leaks using a helium leak detector and repair of cryogenic vacuum pipelines;
- repair, technical inspection, degreasing and prolonging the service life of transport cryogenic tanks such as TsTK, ASU, SGU, etc .;
- cryogenic capacitive equipment, mono cryocylinders and cryogenic storages;
- preparations for the technical examination of vessels operating under excess pressure in order to prolong their service life;
- technical examination and diagnostics of pipelines of air separation units;
- repair of turbo-expander units and pumps;
- inspection and repair of various types of valves, including ammonia;
- provision of consulting services regarding operation and maintenance of cryogenic equipment.
The main customers of Kislorodmontazh-Stroy LLC are BMZ OJSC - BMK Holding Management Company, Naftan OJSC, Kryon OJSC, Integral OJSC - Integral Holding Management Company, BELAZ OJSC - Management Company Holding BELAZ.
LLC “Kislorodmontazh-Stroy” has a special permit, license for the right to carry out activities in the field of industrial safety regarding the performance of work and services.